Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Hell Is This?

Another gaming blog? Ehh...possibly.

Oh come on. Just because I said that you're going to close the tab huh? Gonna pull the 'ol ctrl + w? Well you sir (or ma'am but I doubt that very much) are going to miss out on a lot of fun. I think. I dunno I'm just pulling stuff out of my ass. Anyway, welcome to the Serizzid Blog. My name is...not Res. But that's the only thing I prefer to be called on here. This blog will also belong to Dizzi but I haven't broken the news to him yet. I expect him to like the idea and show up sometime this week.

But enough about him. This shit is about me. Err more like it's about the blog in general. What I want to do here is write about everything gaming, tech, comic, fun, etc. Basically everything that you'd find at some sort of game specialty store. This blog will contain posts about new games, old games, comics, movies, consoles, gaming accessories...maybe even food. Who knows? I don't.

So whatever this blog may contain, hope that it's readers enjoy it as much as it's writers will writing for it. That's all I have for now. Thanks for reading and hope to see some comments.

- Res

No comments:

Post a Comment